ZPRO Window installation bracket for aerated concrete
VIMK-Z with pressure foot is used for supporting windows installed in walls made of aerated concrete. The Simpson Strong-Tie window installation systems gives the oppotunity insulate the walls directly againts the windovs which minimalizes thermal bridges in the construction.
Installation can be done from inside of the building and removes the need for outside scaffolding at storey buildings.
S250GD acc. to DIN EN 10346
ZPRO® coating for use in serviceclass 3
- For use in outer walls with insulation thickness from 100-350 mm
- Removes the need for scaffolding
- Avoid thermal bridges
- Possibility for installing windows early in the building period
- High load bearing capacity of 0,8 kN per bracket
- For window installation on aerated concrete